Chris van den Berg
Chris is a process engineer with over 27 years experience in projects in a number of roles in gas, petrochemical, inorganic chemicals, infrastructure, mining and metals processing and process control systems. He has founded PB&SC, an OTC partner focused on developing opportunities in Southern Africa.
- Project Management in Owner Company across all stages of project lifecycle of more than 10 years.
- Extensive involvement in small to large projects in following industries gas, petrochemical, inorganic chemicals, infrastructure, mining & metals and plant control systems.
- Senior Manager of Project Functions, including Project Control, Procurement, Document Management, Risk Management, Governance and Portfolio Management for combined period of 10 years.
- Process engineering experience across all stages of project lifecycle for a period of 7 years on various process technologies in petrochemical, organic chemical and inorganic chemical industry.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Governance of owner company portfolio of projects, including gate readiness reviews, risk reviews and project execution reviews;
- Developing and implementation of gate keeping systems including gate readiness reviews, quality peer review and decision review board methodologies.
- Developing and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management including strategic, tactical and operational risk in project organisations, including project and portfolio risk;
- Functional management of project controls, procurement and document control;
- Development and Implementation of Earned Value Management system in owner organisation;
- Implementation of Best Practices and application of various best and value improvement practices and value engineering;
- Project Execution Plan development, including schedule, procurement and project control strategies and plans;
- Gate Readiness and Assurance reviews of mega projects at the end of specific phases.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.